The mission of Central Coast Physical Therapy is to provide the community with professional services and expertise knowledge in the field of neuromusculoskeletal rehabilitation. It is our mission to:
- Help others in realizing their full physical ability in terms of movement and function.
- Promote healthy living and wellness by means of therapeutic exercise and manual therapy techniques.
- Protect the consumer by promoting services and embracing knowledge that is evidence based.
- Provide a high standard of professionalism.
- Continually strive to stay on the cutting edge of outpatient physical therapy through continuing education of all staff members.
The people, family, friends, professionals, and others who make Central Coast Physical Therapy possible adhere to the following qualities:
- Professionalism: The way we present ourselves to others is a reflection of how we interact with others and the pride we take in the work we do.
- Respectfulness: Although we may disagree with others we must remain neutral on topics of religion and politics. Respect both the young and the old, the wise and the not so wise, the able and the disabled.
- Friendliness: It is important to try and make people smile, especially in an environment where our clients are frequently struggling with pain and/or a physical impairment. It is courageous and of noble character to make somebody else feel good about themselves.
- Work Ethic: If you are going to engage in a task; do it well or don't bother doing it at all. It is the sum of all the little things we do that equate to who we are. Take pride in what you do.
- Atmosphere: Every client should feel safe and comfortable in their respective environment.
- Competency: We are the leaders in the field of physical therapy and demonstrate that quality in our clinical skills, social skills, management skills, administrative skills, multi-tasking skills, and personal skills.